Friday, February 13, 2009

I am back!

Whew, what a week! First off Jacob started school on Monday. He loves his teacher at Cedar Grove, her name is Mrs. Gibbons and Jacob loves her. He even had a best friend! How about that? There are only 8 kids total in his class. So it is small and that is good for Jacob. He has had great days all week this week, but the teacher keeps going to the 1st grade class to get stuff for him to do. He gets bored and the temptation to get in trouble is lurking. He does well when she gets more work for him to do. Today they did a Valentine exchange and he had a good time with that, he was very excited to pass out his stuff to his new friends.

Now to what I have been up to this last week. As some of you know I started working at Sprint. Last week and the next 5 weeks are training classes. So far I think I will like it. They pay is GREAT! And free phone unlimited phone service Gotta love that! I work now from 8-5 Monday-Friday, but when I get done with that I will most likely be working nights, which I love! I am a night owl. So that is pretty much it for now, I am enjoying an empty house for a while. Julia wanted to spend the night with my mom (Meme) and Jacob went with Daddy to Pier Park for their weekly movie night. So now I am going to get cozy on the couch and watch a movie I have been dying to watch for ever. Good night everyone!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Where are you Heather we haven't heard from you in a while?